Cancellation Policy for Washington trips
While we hate to do it, we have to put this in writing and hope that we don't ever have to discuss or enforce it. However, we have been burned in the past and can't afford to have it happen any longer.
During our high season, we are at times booked out a couple months in advance for many of our trips. By having us hold a day for you, we turn business down on the assumption that you are going on this trip.
When a cancellation occurs, it dramatically affects what our staff earns in a month, how they pay their bills and such so we encourage clients to think about this prior to frivilous cancellations.
We must have a credit card on file or have received a check for $50 per angler for a reservation to be considered booked.
1. Cancellation 2 weeks out -- No Penalty
2. Cancellation 7 days out -- Loss of $50 deposit, applicable towards a reschedule within 6 months of original scheduled date
3. Cancellation within 7 days -- Loss of 50% of trip cost, applicable towards a reschedule within 6 months of original scheduled date
4. Cancellation within 48 hours -- Loss of 100% of trip cost or forfeiture of certificate. Application towards a future date to be determined by EWA Management upon discussion with clients.
5. Day of cancellation by guide due to weather or other circumstances -- No penalty
The guide or instructor can cancel a trip or a class at their discretion for various reasons and do so without penalty to clients but only the guide or EWA managers can make this call.